Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NEW NEW NEW


^^this is closeup of this:


tools: Markers (i bought these Bic markers from target cause I got a gift card from someone lol), metallic color markers, crayola watercolors! LOL....and then copic and micro pens---which really ran out while I was doing this. I need to be buy new ones. :(

It's supposed to be inspired by some art movements that we got to pick from and I chose art nouveau.

I don't really like the final outcome! I hate some of the colors. I was rushing really badly cause I wanted to catch some sleep haha...why do I always do things at the last minute....sigh. Anyway after listening to the critique I would definitely like to change some things :( whether I would really care enough to do ...uh depends. Lol.

WIP(going backwards again):




some sketches/brainstorming for it :(





painting commission wip




jim and doyle.. i had more but they suck






new sounds like nou :)

2 comments:

  1. WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZINGGGG IHU i really love your sketches i like everything you do O_O and touch O_O and whatever O_O you are soooo gooooood i loveee it

    ReplyDelete