Wednesday, October 14, 2009

oscar wilde


Something you'll never see on The New Yorker. OTL
SORRY. OTL. AND SORRY THAT IF IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM.
I am realllllyyyyy bad at drawing people, especially from photographs! I did this on the day it was due...AGAIN. Why do I keep doing this to myself? Hahaha. But seriously though, I hate drawing from photos. Also, do you notice the fox hide? I had to put an animal in as part of the assignment lol. Instead of his fur coat, I put the fox. I don't know whether he would have worn that though but maybe....HIS FACE WAS SOOOO HARD. I gave up. I gave up on the whole thing.

Oh yeah, we didn't really have to do realism-style but lol I wanted to? Cause when I think of Oscar Wilde, I think of Dorian Gray = fine art painting. I wasn't going to put him in The New Yorker either but I was told to...anyway I really like the style of the type for The New Yorker. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment