Saturday, April 24, 2010

i love sai

Once again, my very small and lame updates!!! Recently I am carrying my sketchbook around so hopefully I will draw more and scan them in. But for now, I just have random SAI doodles:




You shouldn't be surprise that they are heads... However, I seriously need to get my act together and put together a portfolio so I can do some freelance work! Lately, I had no time for myself because I was immersed with work and interning but with the change in schedule, I will finally have one day off! You don't understand how glorious this is to me. For the past month (?) I literally had no time off. So first things first, I will finish up the face book (I KNOW RIGHT?). Then I will focus most of this summer on my portfolio... that's the plan! We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment