Monday, September 28, 2009

sketches again

sketch theme of the week: "Duality"
response sketch to Aya Kato's The Little Mermaid



failed Oscar Wilde sketch
and some thumbnails for final painting..

I had two more thumbnails...
My thumbnails are not understandable LOL
but I just bought some paint and an illustration board today sooo I really want to start soon!
Hahaha OMG The bottom sketch was actually really hard for me! It's not even quite to his likeness yet either! I really wanted to study his face for this portrait but...it's really difficult LOL I'm too used to drawing people with the features that I prefer...haha....He's not beautiful enough for me....lol.



more fail sketches during class cause I would fall asleep OTL....
I was thinking about Est Em's Seduce Me After the Show
People sometimes tell me that I'm really neat when it comes to drawing? But I actually really like rough sketches.



WHAT IS ANATOMY. WHAT IS FIGURES. SOBBBB I WANT A CLASSS/WORKSHOPP

No comments:

Post a Comment